- Do Bring Sunglasses, Sun-Screen & Maybe a Hat
- Do Bring “Low Back” Lawn Chairs
- Do Bring a Jacket, Sweater or Blanket
- Do Bring Yourself a Small Cooler of Your Favorite Items
- Do Bring Some Cash for Our Awesome On-Site Food & Drink Vendors! Plus Don’t Forget Your Festival Shirt!
- Do Bring a Pair of Good Dancing Shoes!
- Do Bring a Good Attitude and Be Ready to Have Some FUN!
- Do Bring Some Friends & Some Family, All in ONE CAR! PLEASE TRY TO CARPOOL – PARKING IS LIMITED.
*Coming in an RV, Bus or Something BIG? Please Contact Us to Help Find a Spot for it.
[ls_divider type=”dotted” color=”grey”]
and Festival “DON’Ts“:
- Don’t Bring Sunshades, Sun-brellas or anything over 3ft tall.
- Don’t Bring Your Pet.
(We all Love our Animals, But Please Leave them at Home.)
- Don’t Bring Illicit Items or Weapons of any type. Think Family Fun…
- Don’t Bring Your Camping Stuff. Sorry NO CAMPING at the festival site, including all festival parking lots. We know it sucks, but that just how it is. So we don’t need you to email us about it, Thanks for understanding!
- Don’t Bring a Sour Attitude, We’re Having Fun Out Here!